To dis-mental Helios 81H
In series lenses Helios 81 there is a failure connected to pollution of a crown of a lens oils and metal dust. Visually this failure looks as slow closing of a diaphragm at the time of working off of an exposure — “the diaphragm floats”. In this case it is enough to clear a crown of a diaphragm and a seat of a crown of pollution.
1. To unscrew a front limb of a lens.
2. To unscrew the ring fixing optical system of a lens.
3. To unscrew the ring fixing a front optical component.
4. To derive a front optical component.
5. For extraction of a crown of a diaphragm to weaken three stop screws.
6. To derive a diaphragm crown.
7. To clean all lames of a diaphragm, a crown and a seat of a lens where the crown settles down.